This site is owned and operated by Educate78. The information contained herein is proprietary to Educate78 and the modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of Educate78 copyright and proprietary rights. Such information may not be used, reproduced or disclosed to others except when specifically permitted in writing by Educate78 or agreed upon via partnership. Educate78 does not warrant that this site or the materials contained within will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Scope: This Policy applies solely to Educate78. It does not apply to any affiliates of Educate78.
- Your Consent: By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- Personally Identifying Information: We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with various government authorities when we are required to do so by law, including, without limitation, to comply with legal process (i.e., search warrant, subpoena or court order); c. To protect Educate78’s rights and property; d. To protect the safety of Educate78 employees or the public, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk.
- Customer Service: We communicate with users on a regular basis to answer any questions on the contact form. Our team uses phone or e-mail to communicate with customers with regard to inquiries.
- Links: Our sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally-identifiable information.
- Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information: We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personally Identifiable Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may unsubscribe from our email communications by clicking on the applicable unsubscribe link in those emails. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to delete or update your Personally Identifiable Information on our systems or to opt out of further communications with us. We try to answer every email promptly, but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact Educate78 using the information provided at the bottom of this page.
- Usage Patterns: We track aggregate site usage patterns of our visitors primarily so we can develop a better Website (“Site”) for our visitors. We reserve the right to disclose such aggregate information to third parties. We do not disclose the site usage patterns for individual visitors.
- Cookies: We use “cookies” to track and record visitor preferences and activities on our Site. Cookies are pieces of information or data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us track aggregate site usage patterns. Cookies are not used to access your personally identifying information.
- Policy Changes: Our Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure the privacy interests of our customers and in response to changing business circumstances and legal developments. We reserve the right to change and update our Policy at any time and from time to time without notice to you. Please visit this web page to see changes we may have made.
- Media: Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. All the rights on songs, files, videos or images on this site are the property of their respective owners. All music or images are presented only for fact-finding or listening.
- Indemnity: You agree that you shall indemnify and defend Educate78, all parties from whom Educate78 has licensed portions of content, and their directors, officers, and employees, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or related to 1) your breach of these Terms of Service or 2) any suit, claim, or demand arising from or relating to any text, photograph, image, graphic, or other material incorporated into products that were not part of the standard site content.
If any questions or disputes of this Policy arise, please contact Educate78 at info@Educate78.org, and we will do our best to answer or resolve your issue expeditiously. You may also choose to contact us via Direct Mail at Educate78 | 484 Lake Park Ave., #278, Oakland, CA 94610